RUN TO HELP HOMELESS YOUTH AND FAMILIES.
JOIN Co-Captains Karen Berardi and Jessica Rodriguez along with the LA CASA NORTE RUNNING TEAM TODAY! As a team member, you’ll not only accomplish a personal milestone, but also enjoy a network of individuals dedicated to providing homes for our community and treating all with the dignity and respect that we deserve.
- Complimentary 28-week training plan with two coaches and 2 scheduled runs a week
- La Casa Norte Runners Team technical training T-shirt
- La Casa Norte Runners Team thermal water bottle.
- Monthly “Fun Runs” and happy hours at various locations throughout the Chicago area
- Pre-race jitters and carb-loading party
- Race day amenities to include a private tent, gear check, food and refreshments and your own cheer squad
- Other social events along the way
EVERYONE DESERVES A PLACE TO CALL HOME.
As you can imagine, providing a home is only one step towards a stable and healthy lifestyle for families and youth experiencing homelessness. That’s why we ask each team member to commit to raising a minimum of $1,000 for La Casa Norte. With your fundraising dollars, we hope to provide not only homes, but furniture, food, clothing, employment services and so much more. We will give you your own personalized online fundraising web page and with the ongoing support from team members, we imagine this feat will not be difficult to meet.
If you’re already registered for the Chicago Marathon and would like to join the La Casa Norte Running Team, please contact us!
Call 773-276-4900 ext. 212 or email Jessica Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org.