Your donations can make a tremendous difference in the lives of youth and families by supporting the transition from homelessness to stable living.
Donate items today via Amazon
You can also support our clients as their lives are changing by donating items including:
- School supplies for all ages
- Backpacks and duffle bags
- Toiletries, both sample and full-sized (especially shampoo, soap, lotion, pads and tampons, deodorant, toothpaste, mouthwash)
- Clean gently used clothing for all ages and all sizes (infants, children, youth, men and women)
- Home items (towels, bedding, window unit and air conditioners)
- Quarters for Laundry
- Laundry soap, laundry bags or baskets
- Non-perishable food
- New cleaning supplies: dish soap, all purpose cleaner, bleach, brooms, dustpans, sponges, mops & buckets
- Kitchen items and small appliances: toasters, toaster ovens, coffee makers, small grills, microwaves etc.
- Baby items especially disposable diapers
Items can be dropped off at La Casa Norte’s Main Office or please contact the Development Department to schedule a pick-up at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 773-276-4900 x 212