Your donations can deeply impact lives of youth and families by supporting the transition from homelessness to stable living.
Donate items today via Amazon
We are currently seeking the following during this time of hardship:
- Prepackaged foods: Ramen Cups, chips, granola, canned food, mac & cheese, trail mix, etc
- Hygiene Kits (travel or full-size): shampoo, conditioner, lotion, hand sanitizer, etc
- Oral Hygiene kits: tooth brush, tooth paste floss, mouth wash, face wipes, etc
- Fun items to potentially include: battery packs, headphones, socks, inspirational note, or a small journal.
- Wipes and Diapers 2-5 but size 4-5 especially
- Make a donation to support our efforts: Donate Now
You can also support our clients as their lives are changing by donating these items all year round:
- School supplies for all ages
- Backpacks and duffle bags
- Toiletries, both sample and full-sized (especially shampoo, soap, lotion, pads and tampons, deodorant, toothpaste, mouthwash)
- Clean gently used clothing for all ages and all sizes (infants, children, youth, men and women)
- Home items (towels, bedding, window unit and air conditioners)
- Quarters for Laundry
- Laundry soap, laundry bags or baskets
- Non-perishable food
- New cleaning supplies: dish soap, all purpose cleaner, bleach, brooms, dustpans, sponges, mops & buckets
- Kitchen items and small appliances: toasters, toaster ovens, coffee makers, small grills, microwaves etc.
- Baby items especially disposable diapers
Items can be dropped off at La Casa Norte’s Main Office or please contact the Development Department to schedule a pick-up at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 773-276-4900 x 212