Hover over the circles to see how you can help La Casa Norte thrive
By donating to La Casa Norte’s unique and innovative programs, you are making a solid investment in the future of youth and families.
Whether you are able to give $5.00 or $5,000.00, your donation is critical to giving so many homeless and at-risk Chicagoans a second chance.
Together, we are helping thousands of homeless youth and families. The need is great, and most of our programs have a long waiting list; we could not do this work without your generosity and support.
Donate Now via the Network for Good website.
Every day, La Casa Norte volunteers make a significant impact on the lives of the children and families that we serve.
To become a LCN volunteer please you will need to complete a Volunteer Application Form (.pdf, 87 kb) and contact us with your area of interest and availability. We will schedule a brief orientation to get you started making a difference in the lives of homeless youth and families.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to meeting you.
Ways you can help La Casa Norte!
- Provide administrative assistance
- Support LCN’s Annual gala
- Organize LCN’s donation areas so clients have access to clothing and needed items
- Support clients in the Computer lab by providing technical support
- Serve as a front desk greeter and help direct clients who need assistance
- Support LCN’s gardening efforts in the community and help produce fresh food for clients
- Engage with youth at a home cooking night in one of our drop-in or residential programs
- Lend a hand during our holiday wrapping parties
- Help organize activities at client holiday parties with youth & families
- Walk or run in the Hunger Walk or Chicago Marathon
- Become a mentor to a young person who is looking for a role model
- Painting & help spring clean at one of LCN’s facilities
- Offer your professional services which could include accounting, fundraising, graphic design, legal, marketing
- Tutor youth and adults in various subjects